Add to Home Screen
The most important functions:
1) Heart Health Support: CoQ10 has been shown to improve symptoms of congestive heart failure, and CoQ10 helps reduce blood pressure. Some research also suggests that coQ10 might help recover in people who have had heart valve surgeries.
2) Diabetes Patients Support: Some research suggests that CoQ10 may help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and total cholesterol levels in people with diabetes, which reduces the risk of heart disease.
3) Maintain normal blood pressure levels.
4) Strong antioxidant.
5) Statin-induced myopathy: Some research suggests that CoQ10 may help relieve muscle weakness and pain sometimes associated with taking statins.
6) Migraine: Some research suggests that CoQ10 might reduce the frequency of these headaches.
7) Energy production and endurance: Exercise performance can be affected by oxidative stress and dysfunction of the mitochondria responsible for energy production. CoQ10 can help reduce oxidative damage, enhance exercise capacity and reduce fatigue.
8) Improve Fertility: The antioxidant properties of CoQ10 can help improve sperm quality in men and reduce the decline in the number and quality of eggs in women.
1) The package contains 30 vegetarian capsules with a concentration of 200 mg which is a capsule made of materials derived from plants making it easier to absorb compared to the regular standard capsules.
2) Suitable for vegetarians.
3) Free from gluten, lactose, and soy.
Take 1 capsule daily.
For best results: take 20-30 minutes before meals with 250 ml of water.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.