Add to Home Screen
Among the most important types of mushrooms in the product:
Reishi extract: Reishi mushroom can boost immune function through its effect on white blood cells, which helps fight infection and cancer.
In addition to the rest of the types such as:
shiitake, maitake, cordyceps, lions mane, turkey tail extract, Chaga, royal sun, black fungus, white button.
Although reishi mushroom holds some promise in preventing or treating cancer, more information is needed before it becomes part of standard treatment. However, it may be appropriate to use it in addition to normal care in some cases.
Mushrooms are an edible fungus that can provide many important nutrients, as it is fat-free, low in sodium, low in calories, and cholesterol-free, as it is full of fiber, vitamins, and minerals, and the nutritional benefits vary according to the type of mushroom, but in general, it is a good source of nutrients. next :
1) Antioxidants: Antioxidants help protect the body from free radicals that can cause conditions like heart disease and cancer. It also protects against aging and boosts the immune system. Mushrooms are rich in an antioxidant called selenium, and mushrooms are the best source of selenium.
2) Beta-glucan: It is a form of soluble dietary fiber that has been known to improve cholesterol and promote heart health. It can also help regulate blood sugar, which reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Oyster mushrooms and shiitake are believed to contain the most effective beta-glucans.
3) B vitamins: Mushrooms are rich in B vitamins: riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid. This combination helps protect heart health. Riboflavin is good for red blood cells, niacin is good for the digestive system and for maintaining healthy skin. Pantothenic acid is good for the nervous system and helps the body produce the hormones it needs.
4) Copper: Copper helps form red blood cells, which are used to deliver oxygen throughout the body. The mineral is also important for other processes in the body, such as maintaining healthy bones and nerves. Even after mushrooms are cooked, one cup of mushrooms can provide about a third of the daily recommended amount of copper.
5) Potassium: Very important when it comes to the function of the heart, muscles, and nerves.
The most important functions:
1) Support the immune system: It has been proven that the anti-inflammatory effect of mushrooms significantly improves the efficiency of the immune system. Research has found that mushrooms help stimulate the micro veg in the immune system, enhance its ability to defeat foreign bodies, and reduce the chances of infection.
2) Maintain normal blood pressure levels: Mushrooms are rich in potassium, a nutrient known to reduce the negative effect that sodium can have on the body. Potassium also reduces tension in the blood vessels, which may help lower blood pressure.
3) Regulate blood sugar and improve cholesterol levels.
4) Support vitality and body health due to the effect of antioxidants that rid the body of free radicals that can cause heart disease and cancer.
5) Weight Loss: Both long and short-term studies have found that the use of mushrooms, combined with exercise and a healthy diet, can have an important effect on weight loss.
6) Some preliminary studies have shown that mushrooms can reduce anxiety and depression as well as improve quality of life.
1) A unique formula containing 10 types of mushrooms.
2) The package contains 60 vegetarian capsules which are made from materials derived from plants making them easy to absorb compared to the regular standard capsules.
3) Suitable for vegetarians.
4) Free of gluten, lactose, and soy.
Take 2 capsules daily.
For best results: take 20-30 minutes before meals with 250 ml of water.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.