Add to Home Screen
1) The dose contains 800 mg of L-Arginine: L-Arginine is an amino acid obtained from the diet and is necessary for the body to make Proteins. L-arginine can be obtained from red meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products, and it can also be made in the laboratory and used as a supplement.
L-arginine is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide opens blood vessels more widely to improve blood flow, ensuring increased levels of oxygen entering the muscles and raising the level of performance. It also stimulates the secretion of growth hormone and insulin. The presence of L-arginine also makes it an ideal choice to support sexual desire and improve erectile ability in men due to the increased blood flow produced by the effect of nitric oxide.
Notice: The arginine formula in the product is improved by mixing 400 mg of L-arginine with 400 mg of L-arginine alpha-keto-glutarate, a nutritional supplement formulated with arginine and alpha-keto-glutarate (a salt derived from glutaric acid) which is believed to have the ability to improve the absorption of arginine and activate Effect time-released which ensures that the ingredients are released slowly over time into the body rather than all at once, ensuring a longer and more lasting potency.
2) The dose contains 400 mg of citrulline: L-Citrulline is an amino acid but unlike some amino acids, L-Citrulline is not used in Making protein. The body turns citrulline into another amino acid called L-arginine and then into a chemical called nitric oxide. L-citrulline may help increase the supply of ingredients the body needs to make certain proteins. It may also help open veins and arteries to improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure. Citrulline is known to help athletes train harder, lift weights for longer, and walk faster on an exercise bike, which increases overall performance during training.
Note: The formula of citrulline in the product has been improved by mixing 200 mg of citrulline hydrochloric and 200 mg of citrulline malate, which is one of the ways the body produces energy. When malate levels increase, you increase energy production as citrulline malate works to pump more oxygen and nutrients. To muscle and provide increased energy to enhance performance levels.
3) The dose contains 80 mg of beta-alanine: beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid and is not used in protein synthesis. Instead, the body uses it along with histidine in the production of carnosine which is stored in the skeletal muscles as carnosine reduces the accumulation of lactic acid (which It causes fatigue and muscle strain during training) which leads to improved ability, increased endurance, and improved performance.
4) The package contains 60 vegetarian capsules which are made from materials derived from plants making them easy to absorb compared to the regular standard capsules.
5) Free from gluten, lactose, soy, and artificial colors.
Take 2 capsules daily.
For best results: take 20-30 minutes before meals with 250 ml of water
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.