Add to Home Screen
LAPERVA Perfect Ananas 60 sachet
Perfect Ananas is a functional food with of freshly cut pineapples. Thanks to the Pineapple stem extract of ¼ pineapple sweetened with Stevia, it is ideal to reduce excess liquids combat cellulite and heaviness in the legs and to promote digestive functions. Each sachet contains the active ingredients of ¼ pineapple, taking into consideration that the pulp of an average pineapple of 445g weight has a concentration of Bromelain.
Supplements FactsServings per package : 60
Serving size : 20 ml (2 stick packs)
Calories : 13 Kcal / 55 Kj (2 stick packs)
• Bromelain.Pineapple fruit (Ananas comosus L.) juice
• Pineapple (Ananas comosus L.) stem • Acidifier: citric acid
• Natural Ananas flavour
• Stabilisers: amidated pectin, xanthan gum
• Sweet - ener: steviol glycosides
• Preservatives: sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate. The phytoextracts are supported on maltodextrins free from gluten, aller - gens or GMOs
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years.
- Food supplements do not substitute a healthy diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product is contraindicated for individuals who are hyper-sensitive to the product itself and any of its constituents.
- Store in dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight and at a max temperature of 25°C.
- Pour and stir 1 stick-pack (10ml) in a glass of water (100-150ml) .
- Drink it after the meal, one to two times daily. Delight yourself with the sweet taste of an ananas juice .
Features and Benefits
- Super effective with pineapple extract.
- Super slimmer; only 13 calories a day.
- Super patricio in handy stick-pack .
- Perfect for diet and attaining the ideal figure.
- Helps fight swelling and feeling of heaviness.
- Ideal for de-bloating and slimming, while offering the sweetness of pineapple juice after a meal.
- For those who love to taste a slice of pineapple after meals to aid digestion, but do not always have the fresh fruit available.
- A perfect opportunity for those who avoid eating pineapple or canned juices, believing them to be high in calories and deprived of their